SGB Online and Mobile Banking
Also, with SGB Business Online Banking, we provide you with all the financial tools to manage your business. Learn More about our cash management products and services.
By accessing your online banking account, you get access to the following services:
- Account Information
- Funds Transfer
- Bill Payment
When you have Online Bill Pay from SGB, you'll have more freedom to enjoy life. Here's how Online Bill Pay gives you convenience, savings and security. You can:
- View and pay your bills electronically, all in one place
- Make secure payments to any person or company anywhere, anytime
- Verify your account balance as you pay your bills
- Automate recurring payments to save time each month
- Receive emails and text reminders when bills are due
Learn more about Online Bill Pay, click here!
Quicken® & QuickBooks®
Manage your money more effectively by integrating with Quicken and QuickBooks.
As an SGB Online Banking customer, you can use Web Connect to download your banking transactions into basic software or QuickBooks and manage your finances offline. You can also use Direct Connect to seamlessly integrate detailed transaction and balance information from SGB Online Banking into the QuickBooks/ Quicken accounting application, all without logging into Online Banking.
- Download your current balances and transactions for all checking, savings, and money market accounts.
- Click here for basic information about Bank Feeds for:
- View automatic reconciliation of data from one convenient location
- Save time by avoiding double entry of transactions and account information
It’s easy. To get started, you’ll need the following:
- Current year’s version or two prior years of Quicken or QuickBooks
- Internet Access
- SGB Online Banking User ID and Password
Quicken customers may find our Bank in the Financial Institution list as Southwest Georgia Bank.
QuickBooks customers may find our Bank in the Financial Institution list as Southwest Georgia Bank DC.
Have questions on how to use Quicken or QuickBooks? Visit the links below for Online Support or Click Here for step-by-step instructions.
Online Banking Security
At SGB, protecting your personal account information is our top priority. We understand that the security of your private information is important to you. We also understand that our continued success as a financial institution relies on both our ability to offer banking services to you in a secure manner as well as your responsibility in keeping any access codes, passwords or PINs secure. To ensure we are offering Web-based banking services safely, we employ a number of security measures. These measures allow us, among other benefits, to properly authenticate your identity when you access these services and safeguard your information as it traverses the Internet between your PC and SGB. To learn more about protecting yourself, visit our Resources tab or follow the links below.
Identity Theft Protection
SGB Mobile Banking
SGB Mobile Banking allows you to access your SGB accounts anywhere, anytime from your mobile device for free.* Android, iPhone, and iPad users can download SGB Mobile Banking Apps for free. This service is quick, easy, convenient, and secure.
- View account balances
- Review transaction history and account alerts
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds
- Locate nearby Southwest Georgia Bank branches and ATMs
SGB Mobile Deposit
SGB Mobile Deposit allows customers to deposit a check into any eligible Checking or Savings account anytime, anywhere with the SGB Mobile Banking app. Save yourself a trip to the Bank by depositing checks with your mobile device simply by taking a picture. It’s easy, safe, and most importantly, convenient!
- Make deposits 24 hours a day, even weekends and holidays! Deposits received by 8:00 pm EST will be processed the same business day. Deposits received after 8:00 pm EST, or on weekends or holidays, will be processed the next business day.
- Save time and gas by not having to drive to the Bank to deposit your check