Access Transactions with Intuit® Products
How to Access Your Banking Transactions with QuickBooks Web Connect
- While signed in to Online Banking, navigate to the Transactions tab for your account and select the Download
- From the dropdown menu provided, select the Account and Transaction period for the transactions you wish to download.
- For the Select Download Format option, select Intuit QuickBooks (QBO) then click Download to save the file to your computer.
- Open your QuickBooks software and choose Banking > Online Banking > Import Web Connect File to upload your transaction file.
How to Integrate Online Banking in QuickBooks with Direct Connect
- Open your QuickBooks software and choose Banking > Online Banking > Set Up Account for Online Services.
- Select your QuickBooks account that will connect to SGB from the dropdown menu and click Next.
- Quicken customers may find our Bank in the Financial Institution list as Southwest Georgia Bank.
- QuickBooks customers may find our Bank in the Financial Institution list as Southwest Georgia Bank DC.
- Choose Southwest Georgia Bank from the dropdown menu and click Next.
- Select the Direct Connect option and click Next.
- Select Yes, my account has been activated for QuickBooks online services and click Next.
- Enter the Customer ID (your Online Banking Online ID) and Password (your Online Banking Passcode) and click Sign In.
- Select the account you want to integrate into your QuickBooks software. QuickBooks will connect securely to our server to download bank data for the selected account.
- Click Finish after the download completes. You have successfully integrated Online Banking with your QuickBooks software.